Gutter Protection Systems In Chicago
Gutters are usually taken for granted until it rains! If they are not taken care of, they can cause extensive damage to both the outside and inside of your house. Not only do gutters help direct water from the foundation (if installed correctly), they are also important for routing water away from walkways, where ice can build up and cause damage or create injury risk.
Many older Chicago homes have poorly designed water drainage systems. Your Chicago roofing contractor can consult with you on your water problems. It is hard to imagine the extensive damage that can be caused by something as delicate as a leaf. Leaves can clog gutters and downspouts resulting in severe problems and expensive home repairs.
Our Trusted Gutter Protection System
There are many imitators but there is only one Chicago gutter system that cleans itself so you will never have to deal with the dirty and dangerous chore of cleaning your gutters. GutterShutter completely encloses and protects your gutters. There are no vertical openings for leaves and debris to enter, and no screens to clog. Rainwater flows over and around the nose of the GutterShutter system.
Have a K-style gutter? We can still help protect it from the leaves and debris that falls onto your roof.
Benefits Of The GutterShutter
- Will not rot your fascia...In the winter your unclean gutter problems are compounded with snow and ice which can lead to ice damming.
Wet fascia leads to wood rot which can be very costly and can eventually cause damage to your attic and insulation.
- 5 Point mounting system with 3 screws every 24"... Competing systems use inferior mounting systems with unsupported troughs, wide mounting distances or weak support systems. These lead to gutters pulling away or becoming damaged by weather.
- Installs under your drip edge, not under or over your shingles... Competing systems install over or under your shingles, making them more susceptible to weather. These installations may also void your roof warranty.
- Exclusive high back system... Our high back system protects your fascia even under heavy rain and high water flow.
- Full 5" trough is 1' ... larger than the industry standard, allowing our system to move more water faster to help prevent overflow which can lead to unsightly stains of your siding and damage to your fascia.
- Only certified "GutterStud™" system on the market...The gutterStud™ provides superior strength and support including additional support for the hood, front nose hook anchors top and bottom completely
- Exclusive double flow reducers (E. D.F.R.'S)...Our exclusive double flow reducers slow incoming water to better channel it into the gutters while removing debris.
- .032" Premium grade aluminum... Our system uses .032" aluminum, while our competitors are still using .019" gutters. We also use seemless gutters to reduce leakages.